Color: Black + Blue
Why the SENSPORT X is the best choice for your sport earphones?
- Bluetooth Specification: 4.1+EDR
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Noise Reduction: CVC6.0
- Transmission Distance: 30ft
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Charging Time: About 1.5 -2 Hours
- Call Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Standby Time: 220h
What's in the Box:
• Bluetooth earphones
• SENSPORT Carrying Case
• Short Charging Cable
• 3 Sets of Ear Tips (Small, Medium, Large)
• User Manual
• Quick Guide
Q&A:1. The earhooks cannot stay on ears, how to adjust?
Please check it video here:
Based On 4 reviews.
Great headphones for the price. I wear them everyday for at least 3 hours per day including at the gym. They are comfortable and stay in my ear just fine. The volume is loud and I am able to connect to my phone and laptop at the same time. Good range and build quality. Battery lasts a long time: over 10 hours of talk time. The little rubber piece that holds the wire to make it shorter was lost after the first use, but they work without it just fine.
The Sound quality is great. if you’re looking for something like this and you do not want to pay more money. I highly recommend this Headphone. I love music a lot. so this Headphones makes me want to play music everyday!
Today I just received the earphones but I have a problem that the earphones never stayed in my right ear. So I contact SENSPORT team by email and they are very responsive and answered me only 1 hour, and they sent me the video to adjust.
My views here are strictly based on my experience with the product.
-Insanely good value: less than $25, a nice small case, different sized earbuds, a micro USB cable, a quick guide card and a one year warranty.
-The Headphones have tangle-free wire and very soft and comfortable ear loops (unlike the hard plastics that others use).
- These sound great, the volume is one of the highest I've heard on bluetooth, and the sound is punchy, clear and responsive.
- Perfect for what I use it for. Gym time...8hrs of juice gives me about a week of use without having to recharge. They don't move or fall out on any of my workouts.
- I have a smart watch, and use this to take calls while I'm working out, feel like James Bond. Works really well if you are also using to call or receive calls.
- These aren't $200.00 headphones. If you are an audiophile that is looking for super accurate sound, you will have to shell out to get that. You will get great sound especially if you listen to more bass oriented music.
Conclusion: There are few ways to spend ~$25 and get this kind of a haul. I repeat these are great sounding headphones, probably one of the best sounding bluetooth devices I have used. I'm very impressed with these headphones, and you will be too. SENSPORT, Well done!